|Information | Agenda | Accreditation | Registration | Speakers|
Occupational therapists, Physicians, Allied Health Providers, Stroke Scientists, and Nurses.
The conference is geared to practitioners with a general working knowledge of current practice trends and literature related to the subject matter.
- Summarize current high quality research evidence in stroke recovery and rehabilitation.
- Describe recent innovations in stroke rehabilitation.
- Identify logistical barriers to implementing evidence-based practice in stroke rehabilitation settings.
- The Mizzou Advantage Initiative: One Health/One Medicine
- School of Medicine, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- School of Health Professions, Department of Occupational Therapy
- Sinclair School of Nursing
- Center for Continuing Medical Education & Physician Lifelong Learning
- MU Extension
Save the Date Flyer– downloadable pdf file