Thank you for your interest in the 2017 University of Missouri Regional Family Medicine Update. For nearly 40 years, our conference has provided high quality, evidence-based continuing medical education to primary care providers across the midwest.
We are accepting applications to speak at the 2017 conference from September 1, 2016
through December 31, 2016. Applicants will be notified of acceptance by January 27, 2017.
- Speakers’ registration fees are waived.
- Proposals are for 40 minute sessions.
- Topics are at the discretion of the speaker, but should be broadly relevant to clinical primary care providers.
Proposals for duplicate or similar topics may be asked to resubmit.
- Selection Criteria:
- Current topic supported by medical evidence
- Prepare at least 2 learning outcomes
- Provide abstract or outline summary of content
- Provide CV or equivalent demonstration of expertise and/or training