August 17, 2017
Holiday Inn Executive Center
Click the image for a downloadable pdf reminder of this conference.
Caring for aging loved ones can be challenging. The Family Caregivers Conference is designed to help those who provide care for a loved one who is aging or frail.
Network with other caregivers, gain knowledge of community support, and learn tips for taking care of yourself as the caregiver.
- Ten Tips for Communicating with a Person with Dementia
- Ten Tips for Having a Conversation about Driving
- Ten Tips for Organizing Medications
- Levels of Care: Which is right for your loved one?
- Understanding Medicare vs Medicaid
- Residents’ Rights
- How to Take Care of Yourself as a Caregiver
- Caring for the Frail Elderly Conference
- Interdisciplinary Center on Aging
- University of Missouri Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Central Missouri Area Agency on Aging
- The Bluffs
- MU Health Care
We gratefully acknowledge support of this conference from the following exhibitors:
- CLAIM – State Health Insurance Assistance Program
- Central MO Area Agency on Aging
- Keeping Good Company Senior Care at Home
- MO Department of Health & Senior Services
- MO Securities Division of Secretary of State’s Office
- Oxford Healthcare
- Pyramid Home Health Services