August 17, 2017
Holiday Inn Executive Center
Click the image for a downloadable pdf reminder of this conference.
Caring for aging loved ones can be challenging. The Family Caregivers Conference is designed to help those who provide care for a loved one who is aging or frail.
Network with other caregivers, gain knowledge of community support, and learn tips for taking care of yourself as the caregiver.
- Ten Tips for Communicating with a Person with Dementia
- Ten Tips for Having a Conversation about Driving
- Ten Tips for Organizing Medications
- Levels of Care: Which is right for your loved one?
- Understanding Medicare vs Medicaid
- Residents’ Rights
- How to Take Care of Yourself as a Caregiver
Scholarship funds are available!
If you are interested in attending but need help covering the cost of registration, scholarship funding is being provided by Central MO Area Agency on Aging. Please contact Shirley Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 573/882-0366 for information.
- Caring for the Frail Elderly Conference
- Interdisciplinary Center on Aging
- University of Missouri Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Central Missouri Area Agency on Aging
- The Bluffs
- MU Health Care
We gratefully acknowledge support of this conference from the following exhibitors:
- Alzheimer’s Association
- CLAIM – State Health Insurance Assistance Program
- Central MO Area Agency on Aging
- Keeping Good Company Senior Care at Home
- MO Department of Health & Senior Services
- MO Securities Division of Secretary of State’s Office
- Oxford Healthcare
- Provision Living
- Pyramid Home Health Services