Make plans to join us for the 41st Annual Family Medicine Update. Presentations at this day and half event will provide information on the following:
- Managing Chronic Pain- panel presentation
- Sports Medicine – Small Group Presentations
- USPSTF Updates and Recommendations
- Management of Hepatitis C
- Practice Changing Literature
- Maternity Care: Review for Non-OB Providers
- New Pharmacology Information
… and more!
The Office of Continuing Education, School of Medicine, University of Missouri is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Education, School of Medicine, University of Missouri designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 10.32 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in this activity.
University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
10.32 Contact Hours will be awarded to all individuals. Midwest Multistate Division Provider Number MO1019-7.
The Continuing Education Committee of the Board of Pharmacy has reviewed and approved the conference for a total of 10.5 CE(s). Program number 2019-1-03
- Understand and be able to apply current best treatment practices for:
– chronic pain management
– hepatitis C
– use of medical marijuana
- Be familiar with recent literature advances, drug releases, and USPSTF guidelines