Make plans to join us for the 41st Annual Family Medicine Update. Presentations at this day and half event will provide information on the following:
- Managing Chronic Pain- panel presentation
- Sports Medicine – Small Group Presentations
- USPSTF Updates and Recommendations
- Management of Hepatitis C
- Practice Changing Literature
- Maternity Care: Review for Non-OB Providers
- New Pharmacology Information
… and more!
Activity approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
The University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing education by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses’ Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Midwest Multistate Division Provider Number MO 1019-7.
Detailed program and registration will be added as it becomes available.
- Understand and be able to apply current best treatment practices for:
– chronic pain management
– hepatitis C
– use of medical marijuana
- Be familiar with recent literature advances, drug releases, and USPSTF guidelines