August 17-18, 2018
Holiday Inn Executive Center • Columbia, MO
The Caring for the Frail Elderly Conference is the premiere Midwest conference dedicated to improving care for the frail elderly. This inter-professional meeting advances care for older patients in clinical, hospital, nursing home, and end-of-life settings. Conference Fellows are recognized as emerging leaders in the care of older adults in their respective field or discipline.
Selected Fellows Receive:
- Recognition as a Conference Fellow and the opportunity to present at the Caring for the Frail Elderly Conference.
- Dinner with the guest plenary speakers and other geriatric professionals.
- Registration fee waiver.
Criteria for Selection:
- Must be enrolled as a graduate or professional student.
- Must demonstrate an interest in the care of the aging population and a desire to improve the well-being of older adults.
- Must be available to attend the full conference if selected.
Please download, complete and submit the Fellow Application by Friday, May 25, 2018.
Please contact Peggy Gray if you have any questions.